We possess outstanding experience and practice in our fields of specialty.
With our foreign colleagues our work languages are French and English. We provide all of our services in French as well.
Dr. Edit Fest Dr. Bakonyiné
Office Chief Attorney
Member of the UIA (Union Internationale des Avocats - International Association of Lawyers)
"BONUM SUMMUM QUO TENDIMUS OMNES"
We all strive for the best.
- 1991 - 1996 - University of Szeged, Faculty of Law and Political Science, Summa Cum Laude diploma
- 1997 - ENA (Ecole Normale d’Administration = French Collage of Public Administration) diploma, post gradual training in Budapest, specializing in EU legal matters
- 2000 - Postgraduate Legal High Examination, legal counsel license
- 2001 - Attorney’s oath, member of the Pest County Bar Association
- 2002 - General French-Hungarian-French interpreter license
- 2012 - Member of the Budapest Bar Association
- Since 2017 Member of the UIA (Union Internationale des Avocats - International Association of Lawyers)
- 1994 - 1995 - As a Tempus scholar, 4 months long scholarship in Amiens, at the Jules Verne University (labor law, international public law, and the preparation of my thesis entitled “Regulation of the right to strike in France”)
- 1996 - 3 weeks long scholarship in Paris in the framework of the EU PHARE program, in the subject range of “Young attorneys in public administration”, studying the French tax and public administration system
- 1997 - 3 weeks long training in the framework of the Matthaeus Tax exchange program in Paris, studying French tax laws
- 1997 - OECD tax law training, Budapest
- 1997 - 1998 – Completing the “European Economy” module, organized by the French Institute, Budapest
- 1998 - OECD tax law training, Budapest
- 2000 - 15 days long continual training at the French Ministry of Finance, Major Department of International Economic Relations, Paris
- 2008 - Invited lecturer at the 4th European Conference of the Women and Enterprise Foundation in Toulouse
- 2011 - As a scholar of the Paris Bar Association, I studied the French legal system for two months, and I performed a one month long practical training at a Law Office in Paris
- 1996 - 1998 - Ministry of Finance, VAT Major Directorate
- 1998 - 2001 - Commercial Section of the French Embassy, Legal Attaché
- 2001 - Commencement of Private Attorney career in Gödöllő
- 2002 - I established my own law office, the Bakonyi Law Office (www.bakonyiavocats.hu)
- Since 2002 I have been a member of the Hungarian-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- 2009 - The MARTY DAVIES AVOCATS Law Firm (www.martydavies.com) became a partner of my Law Office, which is present in France in the cities of Toulouse, Albi and Paris
Dr. András Nógrádi
"NULLA REGULA SINE EXCEPTIONE"
There is no rule without an exception.
- 2000 - 2006 - Károli Gáspár University, Faculty of Law, thesis subject franchise contracts
- 2012 - Postgraduate Legal High Examination
- 2012 - Member of the Budapest Bar Association
- Intense development of technical English language knowledge
- 2004 - 2005 - Information security coordinator employed by the Research-Development Tender and Research Utilization Office, participated in the preparation of the organization’s Information Security Regulation and Data Protection Regulation
- 2006 - Practical training with Dr. Attila Pusztai, attorney at law
- 2007 - 2008 - Worked as an attorney at the Tax and Financial Control Administration, Central Hungary Regional Directorate, VAT Control Major Department
- 2009 - 2011 - Worked as an attorney at the National Tax and Customs Administration of Hungary, Emphasized Cases Tax Directorate, Control Major Department
- 2011 - 2012 - Worked as an attorney at the National Tax and Customs Administration of Hungary, Central Office Information Protection, Process Regulatory and Data Asset Management Major Department, Process Regulatory and Data Asset Management Department
- 2012 - Worked As a Major Department attorney at the National Tax and Customs Administration of Hungary, Emphasized Cases Tax Directorate, Control Major Department
- Since May 2012 – Staff Attorney at Bakonyi Law Office
Dr. Béla Bakonyi
Attorney at LawJudicial Bookkeeping and Tax Expert
Budget Qualified Certified Auditor
Quality Control Internal Auditor
"SUAE QUISQUE FORTUNAE FABER EST"
Everyone is the master of his own destiny.
- 1994 - Diploma at the College of Finance and Accountancy of Salgótarján, Economist
- 1999 - Diploma at the University of Miskolc Faculty of Law and Political Science, Attorney
- 2000 - Certified auditor
- 2002 - Judicial bookkeeping and tax expert
- In 1997 completed an OECD International tax expert training course in Budapest
- Currently, he is participating in a Tax Law specialty attorney course at Eötvös Loránd University
- 1994 - Worked as an auditor at the Tax and Financial Control Administration, Nógrád County Directorate, Operative Department
- 1995 - Auditor trainee with Józsefné Bakonyi judicial bookkeeping and tax expert, as well as chief accountant at PIPJA Construction Industry and Commercial Services Ltd.
- 1996 - 2000 - Worked as a staff member of the Ministry of Finance VAT and Excise Tax Department
- 2001 - Worked as an major consultant at Ganz Transelektro Co. that employs 1,800 persons, where his tasks included the supervision of the company’s complete budgetary connections, and diverse consulting regarding economics for the management
- 2002 - 2011 - Worked as consultant and certified auditor at Gordius Consulting Liquidation and Asset Management Ltd.
- 2003 - 2011 - Owner, Managing Director of Gordius Auditing Ltd.
- 2002 - 2003 - Member of the Supervisory Board of Helvét Farm Co.
- He was a professor and examination conductor for several years for the tax consultant training provided in the framework of PERFEKT Co. and the College of Finance and Accountancy
- Co-author of six professional books and author of c.a. 400 professional articles
- After her studies in literature, she performed her law studies in France at the Toulouse University of Social Sciences
- 1999 - 2000 - At the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow (Scotland) she further studied business law
- 2001 - Master’s Degree in business law, the subject of her thesis was European bankruptcy law, 2 weeks long practical training in the United States, in San Francisco
- 2002 - Master’s Degree in international law at the Toulouse University of Social Sciences, she conducted a debate on the EU legislature, she worked at French courts for a year
- 2004 - Attorney at law qualification certificate, member of the Toulouse Bar Association, she commenced a law office in Toulouse
- Her field of specialty: EU and international business law, contract law, privacy law, as well as EU and international law
- She is a defense attorney in front of Toulouse courts, as well as various other French courts
- The Office is represented in the cities of Toulouse, Albi and Paris
"NEMO AUDITUR PROPRIAM TURPITUDINEM ALLEGANS"
Nobody can plead his own despicability.
- Master of Law degree at the University of Liege, near Brussels: Business Law qualification (commercial, labor law)
- 2011 - As a scholar of the Paris Bar Association he studied the French legal system for two months, and performed a one month long practical training at a Law Office in Paris
- 2012 - 2013 - Member of the Paris Bar Association (Law Office of VATIER and Company, in the field of medical and commercial law)
- Currently- member of Law Office of BOTTIN and Company in Liege (Business Law, Criminal Law, and all other legal matters under Belgian law)
- Languages spoken: French, English, Spanish